Faced with a dull summer in the city, Jane, Mark, Katharine, and Martha suddenly find themselves involved in a series of extraordinary adventures after Jane discovers an ordinary-looking coin that seems to grant wishes.
2. What Happened to Their Mother 21
3. What Happened to Mark 35
4. What Happened to Katharine 68
5. What Happened to Martha 109
6. What Happened to Jane 139
7. How it Ended 177
8. How it Began Again 206
1. How it Began 3 -- 2. What Happened to Their Mother 21 -- 3. What Happened to Mark 35 -- 4. What Happened to Katharine 68 -- 5. What Happened to Martha 109 -- 6. What Happened to Jane 139 -- 7. How it Ended 177 -- 8. How it Began Again 206
AgeAdd Age Suitability
Brown_Dolphin_2 thinks this title is suitable for between the ages of 7 and 12
MARIA8 thinks this title is suitable for All Ages
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
NoticesAdd a Notice
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
VideosAdd a Video
There are no videos for this title yet.
Find it at MCLLoading...
Please keep in mind that some of the content that we make available to you through this application comes from Amazon Web Services. All such content is provided to you "as is". This content and your use of it are subject to change and/or removal at any time.