a manual for modern fine press printers
3. Type & typographical printing surfaces
4. Setting type by hand
5. Proofing type
6. Stonework & lockup
7. Cleaning and distributing type
8. Press operation
9. General workings : cylinder press
10. General workings : platen press
11. Troubleshooting the printed image
12. Printing presses
13. Recommended presses
14. Ink & rollers
16. Hand washing & clothing
17. Editing, orthography, & proofreading
18. Planning the project
AgeAdd Age Suitability
There are no ages for this title yet.
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
NoticesAdd a Notice
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.
VideosAdd a Video
There are no videos for this title yet.
Find it at MCL
Please keep in mind that some of the content that we make available to you through this application comes from Amazon Web Services. All such content is provided to you "as is". This content and your use of it are subject to change and/or removal at any time.