With Bold Knife and Fork
Originally published: 1969
2. Teasers and titbits (appetizers)
3. Especially of the evening (soups)
4. How to spring like a flea (fish)
5. Some seeds of this planet (rice, etc.)
6. Once a tramp, always (hunger and enjoyment)
7. A recipe for happy hens (eggs)
8. The trouble with tripe (innards)
9. The downward path (sauces)
10. A proverbial matter (meats)
11. Having fallen into place (vegetables)
12. Nor censure nor disdain (casseroles)
13. One way to stay young (salads)
14. Questionable crumpets and such (breads)
15.A plethora of puddings (desserts)
16. Some ways to laugh (drinks)
17. The secret ingredient (pickles, etc.)
From Library Staff
The author shares her kitchen philosophy and offers advice on preparing appetizers, soups, casseroles, and other dishes.
AgeAdd Age Suitability
There are no ages for this title yet.
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
NoticesAdd a Notice
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.
VideosAdd a Video
There are no videos for this title yet.